Monday, July 31, 2006

Bread


I love bread. I love muffins and bagels and cakes and pastries. I love them all so much that I apparently dropped $300 at Cobs the other day (as per my most recent Mastercard statement... and I thought the 1-900 charges were outrageous!!). I mean, go big or go home, right? And make sure your purchase is a nice, round number. Definitely. I guess I must be a serious drug addict too, since I'd have to be pretty messed up mentally not to remember dropping that kind of dough on bread. Forgive the pun. Boy, I can't wait until my next drug enduced stupor, maybe I'll buy $200 worth of jam and butter. Maybe $100 worth of butter knives. Spectacular!
If anyone sees a really happy, doughy person wandering around Vancouver with flour all over their face and more baguettes than one would consider necessary, please call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home