Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tired

Why am I not sleeping? I have not had a good night’s sleep since last Thursday. I have now reached the level of tiredness that results in one feeling slightly dizzy, having diminished eyesight and slightly slurring one’s words. So effectively I look like I’m kind of drunk. The CFO just came in asked if I had ever done a Statement of Changes in Financial Position and I said, “a statement of what now?”. I said yes, I had done one in school. He wanted to know if I could try my hand at doing one today. I said sure. This will be easy. I am going to say our cash balance at December 31, 2005 was xx. At December 31, 2006 it was xx. The changes are because we bought some shit, and people gave us some cash. The rest I am going to plug as postage.
I endeavour to go for a run tonight. I will likely run into a tree. If no one hears from me for a couple of days, I have been stunned unconscious somewhere along 33rd or 37th avenue. No, it’ll probably happen as I try and slog my way up the hill on Camosun, so check there first.
I’m turning my phone off tonight. It’s not because I don’t love you all, it’s… well, yeah, I guess it kind of is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Bear said...

Wow...you go from inexorable happiness to turning your phone off? That's sudden! Have fun on your run, don't fall.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home