Sunday, January 21, 2007

Success

Finally, after many frustrating weeks of trying to log on the internet at Esquires: we have lift off! After proving that the issue did not originate with my laptop (by paying a whopping $7.50 at Starbucks to log on to their T-Mobile Hotspot for a measly hour), Michael and I trundled down to Esquires to have yet more caffeine and try to figure out the wireless network here. So here I am, in Esquires, blogging on a Sunday... what am I going to do at work on Tuesday?
Michael says I react well to laptop issues. He extends his sympathies to my network admin. "You must just scream when something goes wrong, and then start throwing cups around and then start crying and curl up in the fetal position". He just said those exact words to me. I just through a cup at him. I feel a bit like crying. Could be the excess caffeine. My heart is beating a lot faster than normal.
On another, unrelated note: Happy 30th to JupiterGirl, who is Elton John's biggest fan. But more on her birthday extravaganza tomorrow when I return... for more free internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home