Thursday, May 31, 2007

The hole is closing


I received a voice message today from the property management company responsible for my building. The lady said that their contractor would be making arrangements with them next week to come into my suite and fix the gaping hole. Cool. Except... I have been living with this hole for quite a while now. It has become quite the fixture (or non-fixture, if you will) in my living room. I view it whilst supping. I gaze upon it while sprawled on my living room floor, listening to music. I happen upon it randomly throughout the day, checking to make sure it is still there... existing.
And they will cover it up. It will be brand new. One might not ever be able to tell that this once great chasm existed in my living room. But it did.
It was vast.
In other, less existential news, I have a raised bump next to my nose piercing. I've actually had it for a while and it's driving me mentally insane. Going to go to the piercing/tattoo shop after work and have them take a little look-see. Fix the bump. Maybe get some flaming dragon emblazoned on my ass. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home