Friday, May 18, 2007

Smashy, smashy!

Water no longer leaks from places it shouldn’t. Hurray! The new landlords will soon discover that I don’t have a rental contract in place and will probably evict me. Boo. One day at a time.
Looking forward to going to Gibsons with Po tomorrow. I think I shall drink and eat too much. I will enjoy the fact that our cabin will not have holes smashed in the drywall. I will enjoy not emailing people on POF, and Po and I will: discuss dating strategies; express puzzlement at our single status; decide we don’t need men; see some hot guys at a pub somewhere; totally fail to get up the courage to talk to them. Yay! I’m so glad the agenda has been all laid out. Laid. Huh….
The date last night was interesting. The guy has his masters in Philosophy. No wonder we chatted for three hours. He also didn’t kiss a girl until he was 28. Yep. I thought I had troubles with members of the opposite sex. 28! How is this possible? And for a guy, no less! We’ll see. If he calls, I will go out with him again. I’m ambivalent right now. Except the idea of seducing a highly educated, sexually inexperienced guy is somewhat intriguing.
That’s about the extent of it. That, and the fact that I haven’t been working out, have been eating too much, and I stored all my dirty dishes in the oven before I went to work today, so they won’t clutter the kitchen sink when the plumber is smashing things in that general vicinity. Smashy, smashy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home