Thursday, May 17, 2007

The locusts have been stayed

Here are the good things that happened today. The bus wasn't full on the way to work and I was able to read my new book, which I am really enjoying ("Until I Find You" by John Irving) without being unduly jostled. I had a capuccino this morning. I made tentative plans to go see JupiterGirl next weekend. I'm going to Sechelt with Po this weekend. I have a date tonight. I went for coffee with two (attractive, male) coworkers and they love me. They don't think we're "not on the same page" or have issues with how effectively I communicate. I'm having another good hair day. The property management company called to say the leak has been stopped, they will be turning the water off tomorrow during the day to do repairs. It's sunny. There was left over cake from yesterday's birthday celebrations in the fridge and I ate a significant amount of it. I talked to my dad (it's his birthday). It's Big D's birthday: Happy Birthday, old man! I had sushi for lunch.
So yeah, kind of blessed still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home