Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a great day

The sun is shining. It’s spring. Everything is fresh and cheery. I got to have sushi last night. LOST PISSES ME OFF. Why do I keep on watching this show? Big D and I discerned that, since we’ve stuck with it into the third season we now have a vested interest. God. My plants are slowly dying, but I pay rapt attention to the ridiculous plotline of Lost. If the men on that show looked like… I dunno, the men on According to Jim my chances of tuning into Lost would be significantly reduced.
I also now have a real internet connection. No more hacking unsecured networks for this girl! I had fun playing on my computer last night. Now I can use my nice, solid connection to do important research and trace my family lineage. Yeah… It’s really all about the blogging and trying to judge people based on their appearance on such fine sites as POF and Lavalife.
I’m looking forward to the weekend. Going to the Jazz Cellar with Michael on Saturday night, meeting up with a friend for a much overdue coffee on Saturday morning. I have to do my taxes. Badly. Need to get that taken care of ASAP. I don’t think I’ve ever been so lazy or late getting ‘er done before. I think I still have a tax hangover from college. I have my diploma! I got me some educashun.
Boy. My blogs are getting boring without B to complain about. Maybe I should complain about him, just a little? No. What’s done is done. To sum up the past six weeks I will have to say that I am grateful to him for helping me with some introspectiveness; that when we were together it was fun; and that I will absolutely bail the moment this pattern repeats itself with another potential boyfriend. I think I shall go treat myself to a coffee now. I am deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home