Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's getting hot in here

For some reason I thought maybe tomorrow would be cooler, but CBC says the high tomorrow will be 37. 37!!! For the love of... You know what this means, right? It means I have to get up at 6am tomorrow so I can get my 10k in before work and to avoid the heat. I should drop out now, I'm not sure I'm ready for this kind of commitment. That's what she said...
Contemplating selling my car. I hate cars. I mean, I love my car and (knock on particle board) I have not had a single issue with my Civic, but I thought maybe I could sell it (since the re-sale value is quite good) and then pay the difference to get a year old Yaris. I like Yaris's (Yari?). Plus, if anything breaks, it will be under warranty. My coworker M said that I was being materialistic. Maybe I am. I believe anything that comes from that sensual mouth. He invited me to come for lunch with him once and we ate pizza. I don't eat pizza that costs $2.00 that you have to blot with a paper towel because it's so greasy. And yet for him? The pizza was delectable. I furtively checked my teeth for green bits, because I got the pesto pizza.
It's really hot. HOT HOT HOT.
If I get up at 6 tomorrow and run my 10k before work I am going to have the most nasty donut as a treat. It will mean I have become a dedicated runner. I even got the stupid belt with those ridiculous little water bottles on it. I eventually have to run 32k to train for the marathon, and I can't go that far without sustenance. There's even a little pouch for keys and cash. I bet I could fit a sour cream glazed in there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home