Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hot

Yeah. So either B is the quintessential con man (who mistakenly thinks I have money) and is out to woo and seduce me for all I am worth, or he’s a criminal on the run from the US authorities and will be caught and deported shortly. Oh right, there is another option: he’s a kindred spirit with a good sense of humor that seems to enjoy and appreciate spending time with me, in addition to thinking that I am “kinda hot”. Um, did I mention he cooks, his apartment is spotless, he’s an amazing kisser, he is 6’1”, he has a sexy voice, is very communicative and open and seems to like to hold my hand? Frick. If this ends today it will still have been an amazing three weeks. Please don’t let this end today.
Sweet ass. In other news, I forgot to put salad dressing on my salad before I left the house today. This was perturbing, but I was able to work through it by melding the creamy goodness of my avocado with the chunks of tuna that peaked and bobbed through the lettuce. Crisis averted.
I feel like buying lingerie. You know, for… around the house and stuff.
Shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home